© David Jenkins Design 2018
Information we collect
2. We will collect personal data only if it is provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number with your consent.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
3. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties. We may share your personal data within our of company for the purpose of providing a service to you but it will still be subject to these terms if we do.
4. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
4.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information
on other products or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive
4.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you;
4.3 To notify you about any changes to our company or website, such as improvements or service/product
changes, that may affect our service;
4.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which
were the subject of a previous services offered to you;
4.5 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have
provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent; and
4.6 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
5. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this by sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
6. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals but may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
8. We will not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
10. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
11. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
12. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
13. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the GDPR – a subject access request may incur an administration fee based on the costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at David Jenkins Design Ltd, The Architects Office, Gower Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 4PL
David Jenkins Design Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09245657 whose registered office is at Beech Cross, Keysford Lane, Lindfield, West Sussex RH16 2QT.